Sunday, October 14, 2007

"Volkslauf 2007" aka MUD RUN

Darron and I and a few of our friends participated in the Volkslauf 5K yesterday. It was an obstacle course and mud run designed by the US Marine Corpes. It was a blast. We had so much fun we can't wait for next year. Neither of us got first place....but neither of us got last.





The photos are courtesy of Bradon and Morgan. I think they are aspiring photo journalists. All the kids got to come watch their parents play in the mud. A big thanks to Papa Dave and Ethie for watching them.

7 comments:

Resolute said...

we are SO proud of you guys!! looks like fun--I think micah's in for next year (I'll have to work on my excuse).

did you know westin took 9th? and scott was in the top 50--are we surprised?!

G-rant said...

Oh that looks fun. Im in for next year.

Savannah Sombrita Del Mar said...

That looks tough, but worth training for. Nothing better than playing in the mud. Sara is ready to go now. She has me hosing down the front yard which will be our new mud pit.
I am practicing holding my breath.

laura said...

Are you crazy? Brian did that two years ago and came home with his hands and side all torn up. I swore I would never. I'm very impressed!.

Shane D. said...

Thats looks like so much fun...we would love to try something like this!

Ben and Shara said...

Wow, I'm so impressed. What a fun run! Sandee you look tough.

Clarissa Wilstead said...

nice Sandee, come see yourself on our blog (damonandclarissa) I know sooo original of a title. I like the "mud" look, I think it's the new black