Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Old News

I finally got some pictures on the computer from months ago. So here is some old news.Evan is on two wheels. It took him about 2 minutes to figure out how to do this. He's been riding since early June. Just 2 months after his 3rd birthday. We went to Pismo for a family vacation at the end of Summer. We had so much fun. No river, no phones, no worries. Mom and Dad loved it....the kids loved it more. School started in August. Morgan had an emergency Appendectomy. Yes, that is a major abdominal surgery. She swears it was the cotton candy at the fair that gave it to her....if it gets me out of going to the fair ever again let her believe that. She's fine now and loves to show off her scar. Bradon's playing soccer. He loves it...but isn't very aggressive. Sorry that's so much at once but enjoy the pictures.
I sure LOVE this family!!!!









After all of that I realize there were no pictures of our sweet little Raia.... here she is. She is growing up so fast....too fast if you ask her parents.

3 comments:

Savannah Sombrita Del Mar said...

I am not sure that the kids could be any better looking. Morgan looks so miserable in the hospital...but I am glad that everything turned out well. Who needs the appendix anyway...and you know, it probably was the cotton candy. It is too fluffy and pink and delicious to be good for anyone's tummy.
I am not surprised that Bradon is not very aggressive in soccer. Although Micah and Myron played a mean game, I mainly made birds nests out of the grass in my AYSO years playing deep full back. I am not saying he does not have talent, but I am pretty sure Darron was about as competitive as I was. Good job Evan riding a two wheeler! Never doubted him for a second.
Darron...I think that may be the whitest I have ever seen you. Nice.
-D.

laura said...

Appendectomy!!- very scary. Morgan is beautiful. In that beach picture you two look a lot alike.
Trying to get out of the Kern County Fair!!??- it's unAmerican. I hope Morgan gives it another chance.
Pismo looks fun- always is. You look great by the way.
I'm trying to start a park Friday so I can see the old crew. What time of day are you available???

cyndi said...

oh my crappin!!!!