Friday, July 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL





Morgan turned 10 years old on Wednesday, the only thing I can figure out is that maybe I was 12 when I had her since I feel about 22. In all seriousness....Morgan is an amazing young girl. She is a great sister, wonderful daughter, awesome singer, and fabulous friend. Morgan changed my life in so many ways, and I imagine in her lifetime she will have the same affect on lots of people. To the most beautiful, friendly and wonderful 10 year old I know...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Im glad to see you found out how to put others peoples blogs on your blog. Im excited to be on there and intermingled with family. I should feel so special, but maybe that was just an accident. Either way, glad to be on there. How is everything going? Seems strange to be back in Sacramento. Went to our ward today for the first time, not that same..so sad. but it was nice to go to RS for once. Try not to miss me to darn much! I miss you guys and everyone else!

Melissa said...

Oh..forgot..Happy Birthday Morgan! Hope your birthday was nice!

heymaughan said...

WE LOVE YOU MORGAN! Even if we are very, very slow to say Happy Birthday!!!