Sunday, January 18, 2009

WOW- - It's Been A Long Time

Sorry to all of you faithful friends that check my blog. . . . it's been forever!!! Here are a few of the Festivities that have happened since the first few weeks of November. Darron's Birthday, Morgan's School Program, and Decorating the house in Christmas cheer. All important events, and all should have been shared. Darron and I also took a trip to Florida for my little brother's wedding. Maybe next time when we decide to pack light, we won't forget the camera!!! Oops. Anyhow, enjoy the pictures and I will try to keep you more up to date. Oh and by the way, my husband was called to be the 2nd Counselor in our Bishopric. That is also big news, but no pictures for that either.
Morgan thought of this all on her own. She turned our living room into a carnival for dad. We had games and tickets and prizes. It was great.

I made Darron a Cheescake. It was tasty, very time consuming, but tasty!

Morgan was one of the main dancers in her school program. She ate up the attention. She did a great job too!!

I had the kids put up the nativities this year. Bradon did this one, I told him he did it wrong, and then realized he has it more right then the rest of us. All the people and animals were there to look at Jesus. I love 7 year-old logic.



2 comments:

Dan said...

Wow the carnival looks fun, and tell Darron he looks good with a beard.

Melissa said...

I am glad you finally updated your blog. I look at it every so often just to be sure there is nothing new. Glad all is going well. Miss you guys!